Executive CPR provides the highest quality professional health care and emergency first aid courses. Our main office is in Atlanta, GA, but we are proud to offer training in South Carolina through our office in the Spartanburg area.
First Aid and CPR Training
Our first aid classes and CPR training courses cover all of your emergency healthcare instruction needs. The broad range of options available includes:
- Workplace Training Classes: These courses focus on treating and recognizing life-threatening emergencies including cardiac arrest and choking in infants, children and adults.
- Health Care Professional Training Courses: These courses, intended for all ages, cover the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED), clearing foreign bodies and obstructions from airways and basic CPR skills.
- Instructor Information Courses: Targeted at BLS or CPR instructors, we offer information courses and answers which can improve your training sessions. Available resources include bulletins, new product information and updates.
- Online Training: eLearning has many benefits for supplemental training, allowing students to pick up new skills at their own pace. Our three-stage delivery method blends practical training and cognitive learning.
Advantages of South Carolina Executive CPR Certification
Our South Carolina first aid courses are American Heart Association certified to ensure that you receive the best and most current information. We can bring our classes to your onsite location or host at our facility to best suit your needs.
We use and offer top-of-the-line equipment that represents the most current technology for PALS, ACLS and BLS training and includes a complete range of first aid supplies, emergency medical equipment and AED devices. Finally, when you complete our South Carolina Executive CPR training courses, there is no waiting — we print your card right in class!
Three Simple Questions
We are ready to customize training just for you. To get started, just answer three basic questions:
- WHO is in need of training and certification?
- WHAT classes will be required? Do you just need CPR certification or is more intensive First Aid needed?
- WHERE will students take the class? You will need plenty of floor space and a means to play a DVD. If you cannot provide adequate facilities, we can host training at our offices.
When you have these questions answered, we are ready provide the training. Regardless of your location, every student should choose Executive CPR training. For individual or corporate training sessions, we have you covered. Call us today 770-565-2848.