With a main office in Atlanta, GA, Executive CPR provides the very best in specialized professional health care and first aid training. We are now proud to offer services to the North Carolina region as well, with offices in both Wake Forest and the Raleigh/Durham area.
Our CPR training and first aid courses cover a broad range of emergency healthcare needs. The range of options available is broad and includes the following:
- Health Care Professional Training Courses: With courses designed for all ages, these include the use of an AED (automated external defibrillator), clearing airways of foreign bodies and obstructions and, of course, CPR skills.
- Workplace Training Classes: These courses teach those in rescue situations how to recognize and treat emergencies that are life threatening. These include choking and cardiac arrest for victims that are infants, children or adults.
- Instructor Information Courses: If you have BLS or CPR instructors on your staff, this section provides information and answers to improve the quality of your training sessions. Resources are available including updates, bulletins and new product information.
- Online Training: eLearning allows students to pick up new skills at their own pace and can be just as effective as on-the-ground training in a classroom. Our delivery method uses three stages to blend skills training with cognitive learning abilities.
Advantages of North Carolina Executive CPR Certification Training
Our training courses offer a wealth of advantages over others in the area. Our first aid courses are all certified through the American Heart Association, so you can be sure that you are getting the best, most current information available. We can bring our classes to your onsite location or offer eLearning options as best fits your needs.
The equipment we utilize and offer is top-of-the-line and represents the best technology for ACLS, BLS and PALS training. It includes a full line of emergency medical equipment, First Aid supplies and AEDs. Finally, there is no waiting for your certification card to arrive in the mail. When you complete our training courses through North Carolina Executive CPR and First Aid, we print your card right there in class!
Three Simple Questions
We are ready to customize a class suited to your needs. To get started, just answer three basic questions:
- WHO in the office needs certification?
- WHAT classes will they need for the process? Will basic CPR be enough or do you need more intensive First Aid classes?
- WHERE will the class be given? We require a room with plenty of floor space, a television or projector screen with projector, and a way to play a DVD. If you cannot provide these spaces, we can hold training at our facility.
When you have settled these issues, we provide the training you need. No matter where you are, every student should choose Executive CPR for their training. Whether individual or corporate training is needed, we can cover your needs. Call us today 770-565-2848.