Executive CPR has a tradition of offering the highest quality emergency health care and first aid courses. Though our main office is in Atlanta, GA, we are proud to have expanded to offer expert training in the great state of Alabama.
First Aid and CPR Training
Expert CPR offers comprehensive training and first aid classes for all of your emergency health instruction needs. The training options we provide includes the following:
- Workplace Training Classes: These classes focus on identifying and dealing with life-threatening emergencies such as choking and cardiac arrest in infants, children and adults.
- Instructor Information Courses: CPR and BLS instructors need to keep their training up to date. These courses offer additional information to aid and improve your existing skills. Resources include regular bulletins and updates regarding trends in CPR and emergency first aid, and information about new products.
- Health Care Professional Training Courses: These all-ages courses instruct students on the use of the AED, or automated external defibrillator as well as basic CPR skills and clearing foreign bodies and obstructions from the airway.
- Online Training: eLearning is a convenient, effective and efficient way to offer supplemental training. It allows students to learn new skills and refresh existing skills all at their own pace. Our approach makes use of a delivery method in three stages that melds practical training with cognitive learning.
Why Choose Alabama Executive CPR Training and First Aid Classes?
Our CPR training and first aid classes are American Heart Association certified. This means that the most current training is always available. We can adjust hosting to meet your needs, either holding classes in our offices or bringing training to yours.
We use top-of-the-line technology and equipment for BLS, ACLS and PALS. We also offer a line of AEDs, emergency medical equipment and first aid supplies. Finally, when you complete an Alabama Executive CPR training class, you never have to wait for your certification. We print your card and hand it to you in class.
Fully Customized Training
You only need answer three simple questions to get started with your customized training: Who, What and Where?
- WHO will be getting trained and certified?
- WHAT training will be required? Do you just need CPR certification or will more detailed First Aid courses be needed?
- WHERE will you offer the training? First aid training needs adequate floor space for each participant and the means to play a DVD for students. If you don’t have the facilities available, we can host at our facilities.
If you are ready for expert first aid training, we are ready to instruct your people. Regardless of where you are, students should always choose Executive CPR training. Call us today 770-565-2848.